Stonebridge and CBRE are pleased to offer for sale Crossroads Homemaker Centre, a prime Large Format Retail investment on an expansive 14.3 hectare site.
Crossroads is situated in a landmark location in the Sydney metropolitan suburb of Casula within the southwestern growth corridor of Sydney, a region undergoing significant infrastructure investment and strong forecast population growth.
Crossroads is a core prime quality Large Format Retail centre, and one of the largest in Australia. It’s scale, connectivity and dominating national retailer mix provides it the ability to draw customers from a vast trade area, which is further emphasised by its unique co-location with the major international retailer Costco. The centre benefits from over 1 million people living within a 30-minute drive time. (Macroplan Dimasi).
A number of key highlights are outlined below:
- Prime and dominant Large Format Retail centre (47,997sqm*) positioned in Sydney’s South west growth corridor
- Strategic gateway location, with access to over 1 million people within a 30 minute drive^
- Exceptional population growth forecast of 2.5% p.a. to 2036 in the Primary Trade Area^ (Australian average 1.4% p.a.)
- Extremely rare 14.3Ha* Sydney metropolitan land holding, positioned over 4 individual lots
- Secure and diverse retailer mix (94% national/chain retailers by area), including; Bunnings Warehouse, Nick Scali, Chemist Warehouse, Petbarn and The Good Guys
- Co-located with international retail giant Costco
- Versatile site and layout, with multiple potential asset and exit strategies
- Fully leased net income $9,611,151 p.a.* with outstanding income growth potential
^Source: MacroPlan Dimasi