Stonebridge Property Group and Commercial Collective are pleased to offer for sale a 2.6-hectare freehold site (plus a lease over adjoining Crown Lands), situated in one of NSW’s tourism and sea change hotspots – Nelson Bay.
Key highlights of the opportunity include:
- 6 hectares* of freehold land (plus 13.5 hectares* of leasehold land)
- Located in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens – an iconic recreation, tourist, and sea change destination
- Includes the highly profitable tourism business ‘Toboggan Hill Park’
- Gross Revenue of $1.3 million in FY201
- Scope to maximise business expansion opportunities and/or development options
1 FY20 ECO-TRAC Pty Ltd Profit and Loss Financial Statement *Approximate
The investment/development opportunity is being formally offered by way of an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Wednesday 3rd March 2021 at 2pm (AEDT).
To obtain further information, or to arrange and inspection, please contact the selling agent Lincoln Blackledge.