Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 375-377 Hume Highway, Liverpool NSW, a prime Sydney investment and future land bank opportunity located in one of Australia’s most strategic and sought-after locations.
375-377 Hume Highway, Liverpool (‘the Property’) comprises a 2018 purpose-built automotive dealership, leased to a premium covenant to 2033 (plus options). The Property occupies one of the largest and most prominent landholdings on a major vehicular thoroughfare and dealership precinct, only 650 metres* from the transforming Liverpool CBD.
The investment fundamentals are strong, featuring a net lease (12.4-year WALE plus options) to Australia’s number one automotive group Eagers Automotive (ASX.APE), annual CPI+0.5% rent reviews and significant depreciation potential.
The highly prominent 7,684 sqm* site has three street frontages and benefits from outstanding exposure to the Hume Highway (a major arterial road linking Parramatta to Campbelltown averaging 63,400 vehicles per day (Source: Location IQ).
The key highlights include:
- Strategic Sydney location – $13bn infrastructure investment planned or underway in Liverpool¹
- 12.4 year WALE² to Australia’s leading automotive dealer Eagers Automotive (ASX.APE)
- Net lease with CPI+0.5% annual rent reviews
- 2018 construction provides major depreciation potential
- 1.3 million people within 20 min drive, 1.2% p.a. population growth forecast to 2036³
- Strategic 7,684 sqm* site with triple street frontage
- Estimated Net Income of $1.05 million p.a².
For Sale by EOI closing 2PM (AEDT), Wednesday 18th November 2020.
¹Invest Liverpool, Liverpool City Council 2018, ²As at 1 December 2020, ³Location IQ *Approximate