Stonebridge Property Group and JLL Retail Investments are pleased to offer for sale a dominant 17,867sqm large format retail centre and development land, situated across four (4) titles with a total site area of 45,043sqm – Orange Homemakers Centre.
Located at the intersection of Lone Pine Road and Bathurst Street (Mitchell Highway), the Centre comprises a highly convenient and accessible location. Convenience is further enhanced by the 594 on-grade car parks provided (of which 252 are on Community Title).
A number of key investment highlights listed below:
- Land rich homemaker centre with strong national tenant representation via Harvey Norman, Jaycar, Super Cheap Auto, Autobarn, Sheridan, Spotlight & BCF.
- Secure income profile with 5.1 year WALE (by income), anchored by an expanding Harvey Norman on a new lease to 2031.
- Opportunity to reposition & expand with multiple development outcomes on 4.5 hectares of land over 4 lots.
- Flexibility of beneficial B5 “Business Development” zoning
- Fully leased net income $1.77million* p.a. (average rent $149/sqm).*Approx.
The investment opportunity is being formally offered by way of an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Tuesday 15th December 2020 at 2pm (AEDT).
To obtain further information, or to arrange and inspection, please contact one of the Stonebridge or JLL agents.