Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present 120 Gillies Road, Mount Rowan, an expansive 8.9 ha* landholding in the burgeoning Ballarat North PSP.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- 8.9 ha* landholding in the Ballarat North PSP, designated in the Victoria’s Housing Statement (2023) as a Priority Growth Precinct
- Concept scheme for 184 lots in a prime Ballarat location just 8-minutes to the Ballarat CBD (6 km*)
- Within 500 m* to a future local town centre and primary school
- In the heart of Ballarat North’s proposed development plan, an area set to become a premium, amenity rich suburb in Ballarat’s city fringe
- Surrounded by high profile developers set to activate the precinct
- Adjacent Ballarat Grammar and future sports reserve (500 m*)
- Direct freeway access to Western Freeway interchange (500 m*) and Midland Freeway, providing direct connectivity to Metropolitan Melbourne and 90-minutes to Melbourne’s CBD
- Ballarat is the third largest economy outside Metro Melbourne^, with the region having a vacancy rate of 0.9%^^ highlighting the pent up demand for residential housing
- Development opportunities include residential land subdivision, detached dwellings, retirement village or Land Lease Community (LLC)
To obtain further information or to arrange inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
^City of Ballarat (2023)
^^Real estate investar (2023)