Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 14-20 Margaret Street, Moonee Ponds.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- 14-20 Margaret Street stands as a flexible freehold investment with unrivalled fundamentals and untapped future possibilities
- Comprising 4 separate titles and providing a diverse annual passing income of $228,543* + GST with significant growth potential
- The commanding freehold spans 920 sqm* of building area, benefits from highly convenient rear access to busy council car park and enjoys 84 m* of combined retail exposure
- 662 sqm* of underlying land coupled with Activity Centre zoning, corner frontage and significant examples of height precedent provides encouraging scope for future development (STCA)
- A flexible level 1 space supports income growth potential with the area suited to retail, office or residential uses
- Positioned in the Moonee Ponds Activity Centre Zone – which has experienced an influx of high-density residential developments bolstering local retail activity
- Direct frontage to the Moonee Ponds Train Station – utilised by 858,700^ commuters annually providing constant foot traffic and valuable property exposure
- Moonee Ponds is the Moonee Valley City Council’s fastest growing suburb with an expected population growth of 75% by 2041
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
^ As at 2018-2019 FY