Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 140 & 142A Martin Street, Brighton, a rare freehold supermarket located in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious Bayside suburbs.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- 100% tenanted by highly popular supermarket, Grape & Grocer, on a renewed 9-year net lease
- Boasting a strong 40+ year track record of supermarket trading success
- The central Martin Street Village landholding spans 597 sqm*, with the freehold interest of 140 Martin Street making up 375 sqm*
- Tenants enjoy exposure via 18 m* of Martin Street frontage and benefit from highly accessible rear lane access
- The prominent building spans 480 sqm* of prime open plan retail space
- Next to Gardenvale Station (30 m*), Star of the Sea College (470 m*) and various other popular retailers, driving foot traffic to the thriving retail village
- Brighton is a premier Bayside suburb and one of the most affluent in Victoria, currently boasting a median house price of $3,174,250^
- Currently providing annual income of $135,200 + GST*, benefiting from strong 4% fixed annual rental increases
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.