Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present 71 & 73 Victoria Parade, Collingwood for sale via Expressions of Interest. The corner property is conveniently anchored to the recently completed GURNER™ $280M Victoria & Vine development.
The property has been intelligently restored to a base building to offer owner occupier and investor flexibility.
- 255 sqm* character filled blank canvas offered vacant possession with the ability to value add and create a landmark city fringe building
- Enhanced to include DDA (disability) compliance with external ramp access into the property and in-built disability access lift.
- Immediate access to Smith Street retail hosting Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse (225 m*) and the renowned education and medical precinct including St Vincent’s Hospital (850 m*) and Australian Catholic University (450 m*)
- Smith Street (the world’s coolest street) home to Melbourne’s trendiest retail amenity including, Hotel Collingwood, Messina, Piccolina Gelateria, Alimentari, Falco Bakery, Saint Crispin plus many more
- Zoned: Commercial 1 allowing for a range of commercial and residential uses including office, medical, retail, accommodation and other specialty uses (STCA)
- Company branding and signage opportunities to high exposure Victoria Parade
- Cost effective fit-out proposal that embraces and takes advantage of the building improvements
- Boasting 4 undercover car parks on title and laneway access providing ample natural light to the whole building
To obtain further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group.