Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present 7-Eleven Beaudesert for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 November at 3pm (AEDT).
The asset has the following key investment features:
- New 12 year net lease to 2034 plus options to 2054, with fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Head company lease to 7-Eleven – Trophy convenience retailer across 720+ locations nationally
- Expansive 2,304 sqm* corner landholding with dual street access and directly adjoining Aldi & Hungry Jack’s
- Freestanding convenience retail offering built in 2022 (constructed by Hutchinson Builders) offering excellent depreciation benefits
- High profile position boasting 90 metres* of dual street frontage and direct access to major national highway, Mt Lindsay Highway (23,812+ vehicles daily)
- Well configured development afforded all directional access via Brisbane Street (Mt Lindsay Highway) roundabout plus 10 on-site car parks
- Ideal position within 200 metres* of national retailers Woolworths, Coles, McDonald’s, KFC, Mitre 10, Supercheap Auto and Repco
- Beaudesert – Booming town 32 km* west of the Gold Coast and 50 km* south of Brisbane, part of Queensland’s second fastest growing region by population
- Net Lease structure – Tenant pays usual outgoings as per lease and is responsible for full site remediation
- Net Income $325,950 pa* + GST
7-Eleven Beaudesert is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 November at 3pm (AEDT).
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge Property Professionals for more information.