Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present 7-Eleven & Carl’s Jr. West Ipswich (Brisbane) for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- 7-Eleven – 15 year net lease to 2033 with fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Head company lease to 7-Eleven – Trophy convenience retail tenant covenant across 720+ locations nationally
- Carl’s Jr – Secure 12 year lease to 2030 with fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Carl’s Jr – Global fast food giant with 3,800+ stores across 42 countries, including 45 outlets in Australia and growing
- Commanding 2,964 sqm* corner site with 19 dedicated car parks and improved by contemporary fuel & convenience offering plus fast food drive-thru
- Newly built in 2018 by Hutchinson Builders ensuring high level of craftsmanship and providing excellent depreciation benefits
- Expertly designed retail and trade services precinct seamlessly integrated with Bridgestone, Anaconda and Wattyl Paints
- Convenient dual street access and direct 55 metre frontage to major thoroughfare Brisbane Street (23,573+ vehicles daily)
- Absolutely prime retail location amongst Bunnings, Spotlight, Hungry Jacks, IGA, Chemist Warehouse, Fantastic Furniture, TK Maxx, Jax Tyres, Repco and Tradelink
- West Ipswich – Rapidly expanding Brisbane suburb 30 km* from CBD, part of Queensland’s fastest growing municipality with population forecast to reach 520,000+ residents by 2041
- Net Income $567,206 pa* + GST
7-Eleven & Carl’s Jr. West Ipswich (Brisbane) is for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.