Stonebridge Property Group, under instructions from Charter Keck Cramer, is pleased to present the historic Armadale Post Office – 8 Llaneast Street, Armadale. The property is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest campaign (EOI).
8 Llaneast Street, Armadale offers an opportunity to purchase a historic and iconic building in the highly affluent Armadale retail precinct.
The property is bookended by 3 major retail strips including High Street, Armadale and Glenferrie Road and Wattletree Road, Malvern. The property also boasts immediate proximity to high-end retail and transport amenities providing direct access to the Melbourne CBD.
8 Llaneast Street, Armadale is to be sold subject to a 3-year leaseback to Telstra allowing flexibility to strategically re-purpose, landbank, re-design or secure favourable planning outcomes for future development (STCA).
Key highlights of the property include:
- Existing improvements comprise a multi-functional mixed-use brick building with a total building area of 1,808 sqm*. The improvements are bolstered by multiple access points, expansive ceiling heights throughout (typical of the era) and represents a true blank canvass
- Substantial 1,111 sqm* landholding with dual street frontages plus significant scope for development upside (STCA). Planning reports available upon request
- Zoned Commercial 1 (C1Z) allowing for a range of uses notably, commercial, residential, retail, accommodation and/or speciality uses (STCA)
- The landholding is prime for commercial or residential development with detailed heritage and yield study report completed by Lovell Chen available upon request
- Situated in the highly affluent Armadale retail precinct which is engrossed in high-end retail culture. The property has immediate access to both High Street, Armadale and Glenferrie Road, Malvern and underpinned by inner-city shopping centre, Malvern Central (125 m*)
- Strategically connected to the Melbourne CBD (7 km*) and inner-eastern suburbs via multiple transport linkages including Armadale Train Station (800 m*), Malvern Train Station (500 m*) and various tram networks servicing the immediate precinct
8 Llaneast Street, Armadale is the opportunity to secure an iconic and unrepeatable piece of history in one of Melbourne’s best inner-eastern locations
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.