Mortgagee in Possession Auction Wednesday 17th March at 12pm onsite.
Stonebridge is pleased to present for sale 53-55 Barkly Street, Mornington, an iconic Mornington Peninsula retail complex of nine separate shops.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- An iconic Mornington Peninsula retail complex of nine separate shops, all with street frontage and access to car parking
- Strategically positioned on an irreplaceable 2,029sqm* substantial landholding with over 160m* of combined frontage to Barkly Street, Barrett Lane, Waterloo Place and free council car parking
- Arguably Mornington’s most convenient location surrounded by more than 1,500 free car parks and direct proximity to major shopping centre, Mornington Village (anchored by Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets)
- A net annual income of $517,777 ** + GST + outgoings (after land tax) is provided through a mix of longstanding tenants including national retailer The Cheesecake Shop and local favourites Manhattan in Mornington, Beaches of Mornington and Gods Kitchen
- The large and versatile 1,015sqm* building provides valuable street exposure to all nine shops and the exciting value add possibilities of subdividing and selling down (STCA)
** Subject to purchasers completing due diligence
53-55 Barkly Street, Mornington is for sale via Public Onsite Auction Wednesday 17th March 2021 at 12pm AEDT
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact our exclusive selling agents.