Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale a large landholding at 95 St Kilda Road, St Kilda.
Situated on a 945 sqm* landholding with 57.7 m* of St Kilda Road frontage, the property has Mixed Use zoning and the benefit of a Design and Development Overlay with a preferred height limited of 13 storeys. There is also great height precedence in the area, adjoining a 30-storey apartment complex to the north, and a 14-storey building to the south.
The property also has the benefit of an abundance of lifestyle amenity including cafes and shops, parks and gardens, public transport and the beach, all within walking distance.
Key highlights of the property include:
- Favourable Mixed Use Zone with a Design and Development Overlay detailing a preferred height limit of 13 storeys
- Large 945 sqm* landholding with 57.7 m* of frontage to St Kilda Road
- Strong net holding income of $193,026 per annum, currently leased to Europcar
- Outstanding lifestyle precinct, with Fitzroy Street cafes, shops & restaurants only 300 m*, only 300m* to Albert Park & 1.1 km* to St Kilda Beach
- Excellent public transport amenity with direct access to Melbourne CBD via St Kilda Road trams
- A high value suburb with a $1.8 million median house price (source REIV)
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group.