- Full Line Coles Supermarket & Liquorland
- New 10 Year Net Lease
- Recently constructed in 2018
Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to advise Coles Woodend is now Under Contract.
A rare opportunity to acquire a freestanding Coles Supermarket in a growth corridor, and tree change location. Situated on the corner of High Street and Urquhart Street and adjoining the Woodend Train station, this is arguably one of the most secure investment assets of 2021.
A number of key investment highlights –
- Newly developed 3,780sqm* freestanding full-line Coles Supermarket & Liquorland
- Secured by a highly sought-after net lease, on a 10-year initial term
- Outstanding supermarket performance, with sales productivity on a rate per sqm basis 49% in excess of benchmarks
- Income growth potential with turnover growing rapidly, supported by retail spend forecast to grow by 3.9% annually to $136m in 2031
- High quality construction completed in 2018 providing depreciation benefits
- Growth corridor and ‘tree change’ location, with a large Main Trade area of 30,550 people forecast to grow at 1.6% p.a. to 2031
- High profile 1.1 hectare town centre landholding located adjacent to the Woodend train station
- At grade car parking for 187 vehicles
- Net income of $1.43 million p.a
- Potential to benefit from the current State Government 50% stamp duty concession
To obtain further information, please contact one of our specialist agents.