Stonebridge, in conjunction with JLL, present for sale Crossroads, a 14.3 hectare prime Sydney landholding, anchored by 52,381 sqm of powerhouse national tenants.
The highlights include:
- 14.3 hectares of prime B5 Zoned land over 4 lots
- Underutilised site with a low 35% site coverage ratio and 18 metre height limit
- Thriving location servicing over 1.5 million people with 25 min drive time. A region underpinned by infrastructure investment, population growth and connectivity
- Valuable underlying land and high replacement cost. Positioned within a diverse precinct including LFR, industrial / logistics, destinational retail and leisure
- Dominant LFR centre, co-located with Costco and featuring 95% national retailers and strong last mile logistics offering
- Extremely rare offering – 1 of only 3 LFR centres over 50,000 sqm in Sydney. Only one LFR asset has traded above $200m over the past decade.
- Exceptional income growth prospects, with significantly below market rents and 91% of income secured by fixed or CPI linked reviews
- Significant value-add and development potential with Bunnings expiry in 2025 presenting a unique and near term opportunity
- Fully Leased NOI of $13.5 million p.a. with upside
Crossroads is for sale by Expressions of Interest.
For further information, please contact the Stonebridge team.