Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present Anaconda West Ipswich (Brisbane) for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Modern, rarely offered Brisbane Large Format Retail Centre anchored by Anaconda with secure WALE of 5.88 years and outstanding income growth
- Anaconda (Spotlight Retail Group) – 10 year lease to 2028 + options to 2044 with favourable CPI annual rent increases
- Anaconda is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spotlight Group – a privately held $4 Billion conglomerate in operation 45 years, 100+ stores throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific across Anaconda, Harris Scarfe and Spotlight
- Wattyl Paints – 10 year lease to 2029 + option with fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Wattyl Paints –100+ outlets nationally and wholly owned by Hempel Group, the world’s largest paint coating manufacturer established in 1915, global revenue exceeded $2.2 Billion in 2022
- Substantial 6,081 sqm* site with 69 at grade car parks, seamlessly integrated with neighbouring 7-Eleven, Carl’s Jr. & Bridgestone
- Expertly designed, modern development constructed in 2018 by Hutchinson Builders, providing significant depreciation benefits
- Absolute prime position along key retail thoroughfare with 65 metres* of direct frontage to Brisbane Street (23,573+ vehicles daily),
- Ideal location nearby complementary national retailers including Bunnings, Spotlight, Hungry Jacks, IGA, Chemist Warehouse, Fantastic Furniture, TK Maxx, Jax Tyres, Repco and Tradelink
- West Ipswich – Rapidly expanding Brisbane suburb 30 km* from CBD, part of Queensland’s fastest growing municipality with population forecast to reach 520,000+ residents by 2041
- Net Income $748,530 pa* + GST^
Anaconda West Ipswich (Brisbane) is for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.
^As at November 2023