Stonebridge Property Group is delighted to present for sale 1052 High Street, Armadale, tenanted by globally recognised fashion icon Dion Lee.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- A striking High Street freehold strategically located in one of Armadale’s most desirable positions, bookended between the biggest names in international fashion and retail notably Mecca, Scanlan Theodore, Aesop & Zimmerman
- Leased by longstanding tenant Dion Lee, the established international fashion brand boasts a global network including 8 flagship Australian stores
- Dion Lee originated out of Sydney in 2009 and is now a permanent fixture in New York and other fashion capitals across the world (sold globally in over 40 of the world’s most exclusive retailers including Net-A-Porter, Selfridges and Lane Crawford
- Leased on a favourable 5-year term with no further options to renew from 2026 (providing possibilities for owner occupiers)
- Comprising 180 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zoned land that benefits from the flexibility of rear lane access via Clarendon Street – providing scope for future development (STCA)
- A well-designed 124 sqm* by retail architect Kelvin Ho, that provides 6.2 m* of sought after High Street frontage
- High Street stands as one of Melbourne’s strongest trading precincts with retail space highly sought after by the biggest international names in fashion & retail
- High Street retailers are supported by the immense wealth offered through the population of neighbouring suburbs Toorak & Malvern (these suburbs boast median house prices of $5,000,000 & $3,220,000)^
- Dion Lee provides annual income of $98,538* + GST + Outgoings
1052 High Street, Armadale is offered for sale via Public On-Site Auction Thursday 18th August 2022 at 12:30pm (AEST). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.