Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present to the market Story House Childcare, North Toowoomba, for sale via National Portfolio Auction.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Secure 20 year net lease to November 2038 + options to 2058
- Story House Early Learning – Highly experienced and trusted childcare operator across 38+ centres nationally
- Well-configured 2,350 sqm* site improved by modern, state-of-the-art 77 place childcare centre with 14 dedicated car parks
- Flawlessly constructed, award winning building with premium fit-out and sprawling playscape, providing significant depreciation benefits
- Exceptional childcare demographics and location – 1.25 km* to Toowoomba CBD and within 3 km* of 22 schools & 3 major hospitals
- Convenient position – direct access to major thoroughfares Bridge Street and Ruthven Street (New England Hwy), carrying 18,500+ vehicles daily
- Toowoomba – Dynamic southeast Queensland city with strong $11 Billion* economy, booming population set to exceed 200,000* by 2036
- Net Lease – Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax, Management Fees and general Repairs & Maintenance
- Lease secured by 6 month Bank Guarantee and ‘ratchet provision’ – ensuring rent cannot decrease
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $193,522 pa* + GST
The Investment is for sale by way of Stonebridge National Portfolio Auction on Tuesday 5th July, commencing at 11am. The Auction will be held at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth’s ‘Hobart Room’, located on Level 2, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers & interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in Brisbane & Melbourne, as well as via our Live Stream & Online Bidding Platform, strictly via prior arrangement.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.