Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 30 Cambridge Street, Box Hill, a valuable development opportunity in Box Hill’s Activity Centre, selling on behalf of Telstra and acting on behalf of Charter Keck Cramer.
Key highlights of this opportunity include:
- 902sqm* landholding in Box Hill Activity Centre
- Commercial 1 Zone land
- 40.7m* street frontage to Cambridge Street
- Air rights allowing for developable area of 930sqm* above the first floor of a future project
- High rise development potential with flexible development outcomes including retail, commercial/office, residential, hotel or a mixed use project (STCA)
- Central Box Hill Activity Centre location just behind Carrington Road. Only 200m* from the entrance to Vicinity Box Hill Central, 290m* to Station Street retail, 320m* to Main Street retail strip and 350m* to Whitehorse Road retail
- Box Hill continues to rise up as one of the most dense suburban areas outside of the Melbourne CBD. High rise development projects continue to come out of the ground across all areas of the Activity Centre, with the nearest one to 30 Cambridge Street being Golden Age’s SkyTwo development, on the corner of Cambridge Street and Station Street.
30 Cambridge Street, Box Hill is for sale by Expressions of Interest with offers due on Thursday 30th September 2021 at 2pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.