Stonebridge Property Group are pleased to present for sale 142-146 High Street, Kew. An outstanding opportunity comprising three (3) shops, over two (2) titles, and a five (5) level mixed use planning permit, all within one of Melbourne’s premier suburbs, Kew.
Key highlights include:
- Highly central Kew Junction position surrounded by major tenants Woolworths, Leo’s Fine Food & Wine, Chemist Warehouse, Westpac and Bakers Delight.
- Three (3) shops with a total building area of 363.5 sqm*, generating substantial income, with potential to enhance returns.
- Over two (2) titles, with total land area of 467.4sqm*, zoned Commercial 1.
- Planning approval for a five (5) level mixed use development.
- Total frontage of 15.5m* to High Street, with additional rear laneway access
142-146 High Street, Kew is for sale via Public Onsite Auction on Thursday 20th May 2021 at 12:30pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.