Stonebridge Property Group and JLL are pleased to present for sale Eastgate Bondi Junction, the premier convenience offering in the epicentre of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- Dominant convenience based sub-regional shopping centre with over 50% of gross rent secured to Coles, Kmart, Aldi & Dan Murphy’s
- Trophy Sydney Eastern Suburbs location in one of Australia’s most successful retail precincts, 5km* to Sydney CBD & 150m* to Bondi Junction bus & train station
- Huge precinct draw co-located with and complementary to Westfield Bondi Junction, servicing a large and affluent Main Trade Area of 424,180 residents¹
- Outstanding turnover performance, generating over $100 million in major tenant turnover and specialty tenant productivity of $15,701/sqm², 86% above Urbis benchmarks*
- Strong income growth profile, including Coles trading in excess of turnover rent threshold²
- Outstanding outgoings recovery profile, including statutory cost recovery from major tenants
- Superior parking convenience – one of Sydney’s best parking provisions, with 887 spaces³ (6 spaces per 100 sqm GLAR*)
- Estimated Fully Leased Net Operating Income of $7.8 million* p.a. as at 31-Dec-23
¹ Location IQ
² Aug-23 MAT. Productivity including GST.
³Including both Centre & Waverley Council car parking
Eastgate Bondi Junction is for sale via Expressions of Interest.