Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres Lawnton (Brisbane) for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 November at 3pm (AEDT).
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Renewed 5 year net lease to 2026 plus options to 2036 with fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres Australia – Subsidiary of NASDAQ listed Goodyear Tyre & Rubber Company, boasting 1,240+ locations globally and annual sales exceeding $32.4 billion*
- Irreplaceable 5,822 sqm* site in key retail and industrial precinct, boasting low 16.7%* site coverage and zoned ‘Specialised Centre,’ providing significant future upside (STCA)
- Longstanding Tyre & Auto location improved with brand new ‘Dunlop Super Dealer’ corporate branding
- Exceptional 40+ metres* frontage to major arterial, Gympie Road (26,420+ daily vehicles), plus 6 mins to Bruce Highway M1 & 9 mins to Gateway Motorway M3, carrying 141,525+ combined daily vehicles
- Prime position in key retail destination, alongside Bunnings, BCF, Supercheap Auto, Repco, Autobarn, Chemist Warehouse, Petbarn & Strathpine Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles, Target & Big W, welcoming 5.1 million visitors annually
- Only 4 minutes* from Brendale’s industrial precinct, major employment hub attracting national owners and occupiers including Charter Hall, Dexus, Investec, Super Retail Group and ALDI’s Qld distribution centre
- Lawnton – Burgeoning Brisbane suburb only 19 km* from the CBD, part of the rapidly expanding Moreton Bay region, population forecast to grow over 40%* to 690,000+ residents by 2041
- Net lease – Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax
- Net Income $142,268 pa* + GST
Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres Lawnton (Brisbane) is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 November at 3pm (AEDT).
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.