Stonebridge Property Group and Commercial Collective are pleased to offer for sale a 2.6-hectare freehold site (plus a lease over adjoining Crown Lands), situated in one of NSW’s tourism and sea change hotspots – Nelson Bay.
Key highlights of the opportunity include:
- 6 hectares* of freehold land (plus 13.5 hectares* of leasehold land)
- Located in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens – an iconic recreation, tourist, and sea change destination
- Includes the highly profitable tourism business ‘Toboggan Hill Park’
- Gross Revenue of $1.3 million in FY201
- Scope to maximise business expansion opportunities and/or development options
1 FY20 ECO-TRAC Pty Ltd Profit and Loss Financial Statement *Approximate
The investment/development opportunity is being formally offered by way of an Expressions of Interest – price guide of $6m.
To obtain further information, or to arrange and inspection, please contact the selling agent Lincoln Blackledge.