Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present to the market ‘Barry’s Bootcamp Potts Point (Sydney)’ for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase priced from $8,088,000 at a 7.20% yield.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Secure 15 year anchor lease to 2033 with attractive income growth via fixed 3.5% and fixed 4% annual rent increases
- Barry’s Bootcamp – Premium, iconic lifestyle brand and subsidiary of global conglomerate ‘Fitness & Lifestyle Group’
- Income supplemented by speciality shop occupied by ‘Vicki Lee Gallery’, a proven and established studio in the heart of Pott’s Points art mecca
- High profile Bayswater Road corner position, set across large 888 sqm* tenancy improved by striking, state-of-the-art fitout
- Landmark site in Potts Point/King’s Cross core commercial precinct, one of Australia’s most densely populated locale’s
- 50m* dual frontage metres from Darlinghurst Rd, nearby Woolworths, Coles & Kings Cross Train Station (33,100+ daily commuters*)
- Unmatched connectivity – 1.4 km* from Sydney CBD with direct access via major arterial William Street (39,699+ vehicles daily*)
- Potts Point – Blue ribbon Eastern suburb only 1.4 km* to CBD – affluent catchment with household income 90% above national average*
- Barry’s Bootcamp lease secured by significant 12 month Bank Guarantee + GST
- Net Income $582,715 pa* (+GST)
‘Barry’s Bootcamp Potts Point (Sydney)’ is for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase priced from $8,088,000 at a 7.20% yield.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.