Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present to the market Story House Childcare, Wilsonton (Toowoomba), for sale via National Portfolio Auction.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Secure 20 year net lease to December 2040 + options to 2060
- Story House Early Learning – Highly experienced and trusted childcare operator across 38+ centres nationally
- Prime 2,029 sqm* site with 21 dedicated car parks
- Immaculate 100 place childcare centre constructed with bespoke finishes and vast playscape, offering significant depreciation benefits
- Strategic childcare location only 650 m* from three major schools and St Andrew’s Hospital plus 15 further schools within 3 km*
- Dominant position only 50 m* from Woolworths & Coles anchored Wilsonton Shopping Centre – $120 million of recent upgrades
- Conveniently situated 360 m* from major arterial Bridge Street, (17,000+ vehicles daily) providing an ease of access for families
- Toowoomba – Dynamic southeast Queensland city with strong $11 Billion economy, booming population set to exceed 200,000 by 2036
- Net Lease – Tenant pays all outgoings including Land Tax, Management Fees and general Repairs & Maintenance
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $257,500 pa* + GST
The Investment is for sale by way of Stonebridge National Portfolio Auction on Tuesday 5th July, commencing at 11am. The Auction will be held at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth’s ‘Hobart Room’, located on Level 2, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers & interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in Brisbane & Melbourne, as well as via our Live Stream & Online Bidding Platform, strictly via prior arrangement.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.