Stonebridge is pleased to offer for sale the penthouse office investment located at the Eastlink Towers, Dandenong South.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- 100% leased to Bolton Clarke, an International Name in Aged Care Services, originally established in 1885
- Bolton Clarke stand as Australasia’s largest provider of Aged Care Services, generating annual revenue of $510 million+ and employing 4,000+ people throughout 7 countries
- The established operator leases the space on a favourable 5-year term with fixed 3% annual increases (options through to 2036)
- The opportunity comprises 930 sqm* of brand-new office space, that has been fully fitted by Bolton Clarke highlighting a high level of commitment to the space
- Bolton Clarke enjoys the convenience of 40 on-title car parks (36 secure undercover & 4 visitor spaces) a major advantage for Bolton Clarke & any future tenants
- Forming the penthouse office of the prominent EastLink Towers development the major office project servicing Melbourne’s largest manufacturing precinct
- EastLink Towers are well connected, bookended between the EastLink Toll Road (500 m*) and $355 million* of under construction projects notably Salta’s intermodal freight terminal (inland port) that will further bolster the longevity of the manufacturing precinct
- Dandenong South is Melbourne’s most limited Industrial precinct in terms of vacant supply of land and has the second highest development rate – indicating strong demand for office within the precinct
The Penthouse Office Investment is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 31st August 2022 at 2:30PM (AEST). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group.