Stonebridge Property Group are pleased to present for sale 200-204 Princes Highway, Pakenham (corner Pakenham Road).
- A strategic and underutilised 2,922sqm* Mixed Use Zoned landholding with 110m+ of combined street frontage and fully net lease to AAA+ high profile tenant (tenant pays land tax)
- Positioned on the high exposure corner of Princes Highway & Pakenham Road, the property benefits from massive exposure to 37,000* passing cars daily
- Multiple access points, vast corner frontage and exposure to passing traffic are major asset advantages well suited to multiple future uses, notably, convenience-based retail, childcare, and fast food
- Leased until May 2023, the property provides an ideal landbank or medium-term development opportunity – currently providing net annual income of $190,000*
- Located in close proximity to schooling and just 1km from the Pakenham Lifestyle Centre, anchored by Bunnings, Officeworks & Aldi
- Pakenham is positioned within the Cardinia Shire, part of Melbourne’s booming south eastern growth corridor. Cardinia Shire comprises over 19,000 undeveloped lots and stands as Victoria’s 4th fastest growing municipality
200-204 Princes Highway, Pakenham (corner Pakenham Road) is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 26th May 2021 at 5pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.