Stonebridge Property Group are pleased to present for sale 91 Dandenong-Hastings Road, Somerville. A large Mornington Peninsula landbank opportunity with development scope under the Special Use Zoning.
A number of key investment highlights:
- Large 156,302sqm* landholding (approx. 38.6 acres)
- A property with major growth opportunity for landbankers and astute investors
- The site is currently zoned Special Use which offers a range of potential uses including development for a dream home, an education centre, hobby farmers or Port related industrial/commercial (STCA)
- A significant and strategic Mornington Peninsula site located at the gateway to Western Port Bay
- Located within the Mornington Peninsula and short drive times to:
– Somerville town centre – 5 minutes*
– Hastings town centre – 10 minutes*
– Mornington town centre – 20 minutes*
– Dandenong Activity Centre – 29 minutes*
- Advanced discussion papers and research has been produced in 2017 by Infrastructure Victoria discussing the potential activation of an additional international shipping port in Western Port Bay
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact our exclusive selling agents.