Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present Lili’s Early Learning Hoppers Crossing (Melbourne) for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 6 November 2023 at 5pm (AEDT).
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Long 15 year net lease to 2033 + options to 2048 with fixed 4% annual rent increases
- Lili’s Early Learning – Strong performing, family owned childcare operator, servicing booming south west Melbourne catchment
- Expansive 4,020 sqm* landholding, improved by exemplary 200 place childcare centre and 42 at-grade car parks
- Modern facility newly constructed in 2018, providing excellent tax depreciation benefits
- Central childcare position in a key education precinct, hosting 14 schools within a 3 km* radius and over 14,095+ total students
- High profile site boasting 40 metres* of street frontage to Sayers Road B77 (18,600+ vehicles daily), and nearby important intersection with Derrimut Road A95 (19,200+ vehicles daily)
- Convenient locale adjacent dominant national retailers including BP, KFC, Hungry Jack’s, Ampol & Medical Centre, plus 5 minutes to five individual Woolworths or Coles-anchored shopping centres
- Hoppers Crossing – Family-centric metropolitan suburb, only 28 km* from CBD and host to south west Melbourne’s premier large format retail ‘magic mile’
- City of Wyndham – Victoria’s fastest growing LGA, with formidable $14.42B* economy and set to experience population growth of 69% by 2041
- Net Lease – tenant responsible for usual outgoings including Rates, Management Fees and Repairs & Maintenance, plus regular Refurbishment obligation
- Lease secured by Security Deposit and Personal Guarantee
- Estimated Net Income $553,000 pa* + GST
‘Lili’s Early Learning Hoppers Crossing (Melbourne)’ is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 6 November 2023 at 5pm (AEDT).
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.