- Undeveloped Peninsula east of Parramatta
- 6.8ha* of prime riverfront land
- Major residential development opportunity
Stonebridge Property Group and Colliers are pleased to present for sale 181 James Ruse Drive, Camellia NSW, a rare opportunity to acquire a major residential and mixed-use development opportunity occupying 6.8ha* of prime riverfront land east of Parramatta CBD. The offering presents one of the last remaining undeveloped peninsula sites in the geographical heart of Sydney.
- 6.8ha* of prime riverfront land with a 240m* frontage to Parramatta River
- 22kms* to Sydney CBD and 1.85km* to Parramatta CBD
- Located in the proposed Camellia Town Centre and earmarked for mixed-use and high density living1
- High exposure site soon to be serviced by the new Parramatta Light Rail (under construction)
- The proposed Camellia Town Centre will likely be serviced by the RiverCat Service (STCA) with Parramatta Wharf just 1.3kms* away
- Proximity to key locations including Parramatta CBD, Western Sydney University, Westmead Hospital and Sydney Olympic Park
- Concept master plan for a landmark mixed-use development scheme suggesting2:
- Over 2,400* residential apartments
- Over 14,000* sqm retail/commercial GFA
1 NSW Government Department of Planning & Environment, Draft Camellia Town Centre Master Plan 2018
2 Subject to planning approval
181 James Ruse Drive, Camellia is for sale by Public Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday 27 May 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Stonebridge Property Group or Colliers.