Stonebridge Property Group are pleased to present for sale 669-677 Point Nepean Road (Corner of Beverley Road), McCrae.
- A rare Commercial 1 Zone corner spanning some 2,968sqm* (3 separate titles) directly opposite the iconic McCrae beach
- Leased to three (3) strong trading and longstanding operators who together provide an annual income of $251,885* + GST + Outgoings
- Vendor favoured clauses allow complete site access (for the purpose of re-development) with just nine (9) months notice to existing tenants
- The Mornington Peninsula has seen substantial growth in recent years, notably over the past twelve (12) months. As noted below by Domain.com.au
- Domain.com.au – “Half of the top 10 performing suburbs across Melbourne, were found along the Mornington Peninsula, led by the beachside suburb of McCrae — house prices there surged by $316,437 over the 12 months to March, to a median of $1,037,500. – May 2021”
- 108m* of sought after corner frontage to Port Philip Bay & Point Nepean Road
- A highly convenient position with service road access, free car parking and substantial surrounding amenity, notably McCrae Life Saving Club, McCrae Yacht Club, McCrae Lighthouse and Bay Trail
- McCrae (just 1 hour from the Melbourne CBD) is bookended by arguably Port Philip Bay’s most pristine beach (McCrae Beach) and the globally recognised Red Hill wine region
669-677 Point Nepean Road, McCrae is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 7th October 2021 at 2pm (AEDT).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.