Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present ‘Marsden Early Learning (Brisbane)’ for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Brand new 15 year net lease to 2038 + options to 2058 with fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Marsden Early Learning – Established and successful childcare provider, part of ‘Adam & Noah’ network, with a strong presence and high occupancy in the metro Brisbane catchment
- Substantial 2,760 sqm* corner site improved by a newly constructed, state-of-the-art childcare centre approved for 120 places and providing 32 car parks
- Brand new improvements finished in June 2023, constructed by leading childcare builder Corella Constructions, providing significant tax depreciation benefits
- Ideal childcare location only 455m* to Burrowes State Primary School (721+ students) and an additional 10 schools within a 3 km* radius, including Australia’s largest secondary school, Marsden State High School
- High profile 57 metre frontage to major arterial Browns Plains Road, exposed to 17,200+ vehicles daily
- Within close proximity to additional retail and commercial amenity including Woolworths, McDonald’s, Dominos, Starbucks, Bridgestone, Ampol, United, Shell Coles Express and MyCar
- Marsden – Well established suburb 22 km* south of Brisbane CBD, part of the rapidly expanding Brisbane to Gold Coast growth corridor, set to grow to 500,000+ residents by 2036
- Net Lease – Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax
- Net Income $420,000 pa* + GST
‘Marsden Early Learning (Brisbane)’ is for sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.