Stonebridge Property Group are pleased to offer under instruction from Wexted Advisors, 20-30 Ian Street, Noble Park.
Key highlights include:
- 1,338sqm* flexible Commercial 1 Zone landholding
- Ideal development site with existing permit for 83 student apartments and 6 prime retail shops
- Commanding street frontage of 36m* to Ian Street, with additional rear laneway accessed via Heatherton Road
- Franchise Agreement with hotel giant Wyndham boasting 16 world class hotel brands in more than 70 countries
- Forming part of the Noble Park Activity Centre
- Immediate proximity to newly upgraded Noble Park Train Station on the Pakenham line connecting students to Monash University (Caulfield & Berwick Campus’), Melbourne University as well as numerous elite secondary schools
- 27km* from the Melbourne CBD and easily accessible via Eastlink and Princes Highway (1.5km*)
- 2-minute walk to Douglas Street retail precinct home to Coles, 7-Eleven, Australia Post and many other national brands
- Nearby Noble Park landmarks Ross Reserve and Noble Park Aquatic Centre
- Victorian Government commitment of $276.5 million on the Greater Dandenong Municipality to allow for faster high-capacity metro trains to run through Noble Park
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.