Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale Laconia House, a fully leased freehold office building at 179-185 Normanby Road, Southbank.
Situated on a 2,008 sqm* landholding with triple street frontage, this Capital City Zoned site is improved with a character filled five level commercial building with NLA of 3,438 sqm* and 35 car parks.
This property presents highly sought-after characteristics which include a corner position, protected view lines towards the Melbourne CBD, established public transport connectivity and the proposed park at the rear of the site.
- Net lettable area of 3,438 sqm* and 35 car parks
- Fully leased returning a net income of $1,736,954 per annum* as at 31-Jul-22
- Renewed 6 year lease to longstanding ASX listed Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX:HLO – $430m* market cap)
- Fixed 4% Annual Reviews and a highly favourable lease structure with all outgoings including land tax recoverable
- Major landholding of 2,008sqm* within the Capital City Zone, allowing for potential for major future development (STPA)
- 3.5-Star NABERS Energy Rating
To obtain further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group.