Stonebridge, in conjunction with JLL, is pleased to offer City Centre Plaza Rockhampton for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 4pm (AEST) Wednesday, 4 September 2019.
- Strongly performing sub-regional shopping centre anchored by Coles Supermarket (3,717 sqm) and Target (6,846 sqm) in addition to 32 specialties and 3 ATMs/Kiosks
- Coles Supermarket has recently confirmed their commitment to the location, exercising a 6 year option with expiry in October 2025
- Outstanding retail repositioning and future development opportunity via significant 21,380 sqm land holding
- Dominant centre in the MTA with retail spend expected to grow by 3.8% annually to $2,775.5 million in 2031^
- Central highly accessible location in the Rockhampton CBD
- Fully leased net income of $3,123,214 as at 30 September 2019
^ Location IQ 2019, All figures approximate.