Stonebridge Property Group are pleased to present for sale a permit approved development opportunity at 9-13 Frankcom Street, Blackburn.
The permitted project will offer a very attractive product for the market with well designed apartments, spacious living environments and a large exclusive open garden area for the residents.
The key development feature and highlight project attraction of the large private open space will give the home buyers a very unique offering to consider and developers a very attractive, saleable product to market for sale.
Key highlights of the property include:
- Total land area of 3,264 sqm*
- Residential Growth Zone
- Existing improvements include 3 houses on the site
- Permit approved for 35 apartments across 5 levels
- Attractive permit design targeted towards owner occupier purchasers
- Total frontage of 62m* to Frankcom Street
- A short 9 minute* walk to Laburnum Train Station
- One train stop away into the Box Hill Activity Centre
- Within Box Hill Secondary College School Zone
- Blackburn has high median house and unit prices supporting demand for apartment living:
– Blackburn Median House Price – $1,480,000**
– Blackburn Median Unit Price – $845,000**
** Source: REIV
9-13 Frankcom Street, Blackburn is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 16th June 2021 at 12:30pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.