Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 4 Watts Street, Box Hill, a Box Hill Activity Centre land holding with a nine level permit approval and added flexibility being currently improved with a two level office building.
Key investment highlights of this opportunity below:
- Permit approved for 50 apartments and 1 ground floor retail shop designed by DKO architects
- A well thought out permit with predominate mix of 2 bedroom apartments
- 725sqm* Commercial 1 Zone landholding, offering flexibility for alternate uses such as commercial, hotel or short stay accommodation
- Triple fronted corner site with laneway access and street frontage onto Watts Street, with total frontage of 78m*
- Existing two level office with 556sqm* of building area and capacity for 14 cars on site, with short term income
- Located next to the successful and recently completed ‘999’ development at 999 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill and opposite the 5 Watts Street council car park
- On the northern side of Whitehorse Road where the majority of Box Hill Activity Centre’s successful medium rise developments have been completed
- Outstanding public transport accessibility, with Box Hill Train Station (350m*) and tram line along Whitehorse Road
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact our exclusive selling agents.