Stonebridge and McVay Real Estate are pleased to present for sale Cherrybrook Village, a premium neighbourhood shopping centre in an affluent Sydney metropolitan location.
The key highlights of Cherrybrook Village include:
- Located in the highly affluent suburb of Cherrybrook, in Sydney’s north west
- A 9,382 sqm neighbourhood shopping centre positioned on an expansive 3.0 hectare site
- Anchored by a high-performing Woolworths and longstanding greengrocer
- 51 specialty shops comprising predominantly fresh food and service based tenants and 441 car parks*
- 98% occupancy rate, with over 60% of tenants having occupied the centre for 15+ years
- An established trade area of 74,280, with household incomes 27% above the Sydney Metro average¹
- Centre sales productivity is 35% higher than the single supermarket benchmark¹
- Substantial current trade area retail expenditure of $1.3 billion, with forecast growth of 3.3% p.a.¹
- Considerable surplus GFA for future expansion or redevelopment
- Fully leased net operating income of $6,662,000 per annum*
Cherrybrook Village is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST), Thursday 27th May 2021.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the selling agents.