Stonebridge Property Group and Gerard Collins Real Estate are pleased to present for sale, Timbertop Hill, 13 Cowdray Crescent, Officer. Situated on a 11.80 ha* landholding with a total frontage of 350 m* to the Timbertop Estate, the property is zoned Urban Growth, and within the Officer Precinct Structure Plan.
The property is situated, within a highly developed precinct of Officer, surrounded by completed residential subdivisions and is 2.2 km* from Officer Train Station, within 2.5 km* from of 5 quality Schools and only 2.7 km* to the future Officer Town Centre.
- Prime lifestyle or landbanking landholding within the heart of Melbourne’s booming south east growth corridor, Officer
- Boasting uninterrupted views of Officer, Berwick and Cardinia
- Surrounded by completed residential subdivisions, with this being one of the last remaining significant landholdings in Officer
- Excellent amenity, including schools, retail and the Officer Train Station all highly accessible from the site
- Officer is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne’s south east growth corridor, with a rising median house price of 5.5%^ in past quarter
- Suited for ongoing farming (grazing or equine pursuits), a private residential homestead or boutique events, weddings, winery and luxury accommodation (STCA)
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.