Stonebridge Proeprty Group, in conjunction with McVay Real Estate, are pleased to offer for sale St Marys Village, a rare Sydney metropolitan shopping centre on a 4.2ha* site.
- 15,904sqm* sub-regional shopping centre anchored by strong performing Woolworths and Target, and supported by 37 specialties with 551 on grade car spaces
- Dynamic Sydney metropolitan location, within a high growth corridor and earmarked for a new rail link connecting to the new Western Sydney Airport^
- Expansive 4.2ha* site zoned B4 mixed-use with a 2.5:1 FSR permitting approximately 104,875sqm of total GLA (Penrith LEP 2010)
- Target expiry in 2021 (with no remaining options) and low gross rental of $111/sqm presents a rare renewal, re-leasing or redevelopment opportunity
- Fully leased net income of $3,636,000pa* as at 1 September 2019
* Approximate | ^Under the proposed North South Rail Line, initial planning stages. The Western Sydney Airport is currently under construction.
St Marys Village is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEDT) Thursday 19 September 2019. To discuss the opportunity in further detail, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Carl Molony on +61 439 032 028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.