Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 42-46 Bridge Street & 106-108 Baxter Street, Bendigo.
- The significant Commercial 1 Zoned site spans 3,035 sqm* and enjoys 110 m* of combined frontage to the corner of Bridge & Baxter Streets
- A mix of commercial and residential tenants provide $142,000 + GST of annual holding income (strategic development clauses allow early site access)
- Strategically located within Bendigo’s medical/commercial precinct bolstered by the new $630 million Bendigo Hospital
- Favourable zoning supports a significant development outcome (STCA) with the Design & Development Overlay noting a preferred height of 16-24 m*
- Within walking distance to Bendigo’s CBD (750 m*) and moments from major developments including the Bendigo Law Courts (450 m*), Bendigo Tafe (480 m*) and the Bendigo Gov Hub
- Victoria’s 3rd largest city and has a population growth rate of 1.54% per annum, which is 51% higher than Victoria’s average
- The growing city seen a substantial 29% rise in median house price from 2018, with majority of the increase occurring throughout 2021 in line with an increase in demand for regional real estate^
- Set to host a number of major events at the 2026 Commonwealth Games and be a direct beneficiary of $2.6 billion forecasted funding
To obtain further information or please contact the exclusive selling agents.