Stonebridge Property Group is delighted to present for sale 33 Yawla Street & 32-46 Huntley Road, Bentleigh, a never to be repeated commanding 10,260sqm* landholding with significant development upside.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- A rare and commanding landholding of 10,260sqm*
- Centrally located in Melbourne’s highly popular south-eastern suburb of Bentleigh, only 12 kms* from Melbourne CBD
- Dual frontage totalling an impressive 278m* providing maximum design flexibility for future development
- Outstanding access to extensive retail and café amenity, parks and recreation as well as a short walk to Bentleigh and McKinnon Train Stations
- Excellent linkages to broader Melbourne via either the rail network or Nepean Highway
- Positioned within the best section of Bentleigh, with Brighton East (median house price of $2.2m^) immediately adjoining to the east
- Affluent and high demand suburb with a median sale price of $1.68m, significantly above the Melbourne Metro average of $1m^
- Substantial existing improvements comprising a hospitality venue and sporting facilities
^ Source: REIV median data for 1Q21
33 Yawla Street & 32-46 Huntley Road, Bentleigh is for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 19th August 2021 at 2pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agent, Stonebridge Property Group.
Transaction Advisor: Charter Keck Cramer