Stonebridge Property Group is proud to present an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a 1.3172 ha* inner city land parcel, with exceptional planning approval for a 54,677 sqm* NSA/NLA development outcome.
‘The Village North Melbourne’, located at 68-102 & 103 Alfred Street & 87-105 Racecourse Road, North Melbourne is an exceptional opportunity to secure one of the largest permit approved development sites in inner city Melbourne.
- Prodigious 13,172 sqm* landholding across 3 title allotments, with multiple frontages totalling 233 m* to Racecourse Road, Alfred Street and Plessey Lane
- Partially vacant land (87-105 Racecourse Road) with existing multi-level improvements (68-102 Alfred Street) comprising a multi-level office/warehousing building
- Highly flexible Commercial 1 Zone & Mixed Use Zones with favourable height allowances with strong height precedence to offer outstanding future development scope
- Multiple planning approvals in place for a multi-staged major mixed-use project comprising 584 apartments, 150 serviced apartments and 9,248 sqm* of retail/commercial, totalling 54,677 sqm* NSA/NLA
- Current holding income of $406,800* p.a. Leased to Melbourne Pathology until June 2023
- Gateway site benefitting from one of Melbourne’s best connection points, with the Citylink entrance abutting connecting to Melbourne’s CBD, south-east to the Mornington Peninsula, south to West Gate Freeway, and north to Melbourne Airport
- Outstanding public transport accessibility with Flemington Bridge Train Station only 100 m* away and a tram line along Racecourse Road proving direct Melbourne CBD access
- Major employment hubs close by including the Royal Children’s Hospital (900 m*), along with the University of Melbourne and the Royal Melbourne Hospital also only a short distance
For further information please contact the exclusive sales and marketing agents.