Stonebridge Property Group, under instruction from Charter Keck Cramer and selling on behalf of Telstra, are pleased to offer 18-26 Warwick Avenue, Springvale. This asset is for sale via Public Onsite Auction Monday 28th June 2021 at 12.30pm (AEST).
Asset highlights include:
- Ideally located within the Springvale Activity Centre. This provides substantial amenity including the Springvale Road retail strip (20m*) which includes numerous banks, cafés and restaurants, the Springvale Shopping Centre (175m*) and Golden Plaza Shopping Centre (275m*)
- Excellent height precedence with neighbouring mixed-used project achieving 8 levels housing 57 residential apartments and ground floor commercial shop
- Three (3) street frontages with 18m* frontage to Warwick Street providing unrivalled development and end product benefits
- Direct access to Springvale Road retail strip (20m*) via rear pedestrian walkway
- Immediate access to the Melbourne CBD and South-Eastern suburbs via the Springvale Train Station (175m*) on either the Cranbourne or Pakenham lines or via the M1 Monash Freeway
- 500m* from the Sandown Racecourse and Entertainment Centre bolstering the need for local accommodation needs within the precinct
- Springvale has the fourth highest growing suburb margin in Melbourne. Since 2000, Springvale has enjoyed a 510% increase in the median house price making it and excellent destination for investment and future development (Source: realestate.com.au)
Stonebridge have available upon request a due diligence pack supporting the potential development of 18-26 Warwick Avenue, Springvale. Please contact the Stonebridge Property Group team for further information.
18-26 Warwick Avenue, Springvale is for sale via Public Onsite Auction on Monday 28th June 2021 at 12:30pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Under instruction from: