Stonebridge National Investment Sales is pleased to present to the market, KFC Bomaderry, for Sale via Immediate Offers to Purchase.
The asset has the following key investment features:
- Secure, long 16 year lease to 2037 + options to 2047
- Blue chip KFC leased to Southern Restaurants Group – the largest private KFC operator in Australia across NSW, VIC & ACT
- Newly refurbished store with drive thru and 36 dedicated car parks
- Rare freestanding KFC ‘pad site’ adjoining dominant Woolworths Supermarket with a huge customer draw, encompassing affluent precincts such as Kangaroo Valley and Berry^
- Located at a key convenience and retail junction near McDonalds, Ampol, Hungry Jacks, Red Rooster, Dominos, Caltex and Shell Coles Express
- Direct exposure to Princes Highway, carrying 74,252 vehicles daily#
- Prominent 2,801 sqm* site in a strategic gateway position within Bomaderry’s retail core, only 3.5 km north of Nowra
- Bomaderry is part of the Illawarra-Shoalhaven LGA, being the third-largest regional economy in NSW and home to a growing population of 404,000 (+67,000 by 2036″
- Landlord favourable lease – tenant pays outgoings including land tax
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net rental income $96,820 pa + GST (as at 30 August 2022)
*Approximate ^Trade Area Report, Location IQ 2022 #GapMaps “360 Economic Outlook, ISJO
Please contact the exclusively appointed Stonebridge property professionals for more information.