Stonebridge Property Group & First National Commercial are pleased to present for sale 267-275 Lyttleton Terrace & 49-55 Williamson Street, Bendigo offered together or separately.
- Major CBD Bendigo corner with longstanding tenants, well suited to investors together with developers/occupiers looking to capitalise on strategic development clauses
- Currently providing a net annual income of $356,474* (before land tax) through 7 separate tenancies, including national retailers Endota Spa, Aplifon, APM & The Complete Garden
- 70m* combined corner frontage to Lyttleton Terrace & Williamson Street, two of the Bendigo CBD’s main arterial roads, providing excellent retail exposure with high levels of passing foot & vehicle traffic
- An expansive underlying landholding of 2,250sqm* spread across two separate titles provides valuable flexibility for groups looking to add value
- Strategic development clauses allow developers/owner occupiers the opportunity to access the property prior to the expiry of select leases. These clauses are further complemented by favorable zoning allowing development up to 20 metres* (STCA)
- Bookended between Coles Supermarket (75m*), the popular Hargraves Mall (125m*) & the highly anticipated Bendigo GovHub development (100m*)
- The $90m construction of the new Bendigo GovHub building is set to centralise a range of government services and will accommodate ~1000 government employees – creating a one stop shop for customers. The direct proximity of this project is anticipated to be a major driver of activity and foot traffic
- With a total population of ~122,000 Bendigo ranks as Australia’s 4th largest inland city and the 4th most populated city in Victoria
- Bendigo has seen a substantial 29% rise in median house price from 2018, with majority of the increase occurring throughout 2020 in line with the increased demand for regional real estate (Source: RealEstate.com.au)
- Spread across two (2) separate titles the property can be purchased in two (2) separate parts or together.
267-275 Lyttleton Terrace & 49-55 Williamson Street, Bendigo are for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 5pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.